SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
We normally deliver orders in between 5 to 7 working days. If your order is highly customized, shipping might take up to 10 days. However, estimated delivery time depends on
- Product’s availability
- Quantity of Order
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to
- Shipping charges and time vary based on the order size and location of delivery. However, the same will be displayed at the time of placing the order.
On the confirmation of the order placed, an email and SMS will be sent on your registered email id and mobile number giving shipment details.
Root2leaforganic.com is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the Courier Company or postal authorities within 2 working days from order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to the address provided by the buyer at the time of placing of order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to the address provided by the buyer at the time of placing of order.
Root2leaforganic.com is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
While we strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
Free shipping for orders above value 999 INR only.
Orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies only. Orders are shipped within 2-3 working days in Australia or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivery of the shipment subject to courier company norms. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays. You can track your order on our website www.root2leaforganic.com courier company website by providing the tracking number given in your shipment confirmation email.
We hope that you love Root2Leaf organics products as much as we do but if you aren’t satisfied with your order, you can reach out to [email protected] and our Customer Service experts will be happy to assist you in the best way possible.
All cancellation requests must be initiated within 24 hours of placing the order or before your order has been shipped, whichever happens first.
In case your order has already been shipped, it will only be eligible for replacement or refund if found damaged or unfit for consumption
Returns & Replacements:
All orders placed on our website are eligible for return if the product is unused and unopened. The return request has to be initiated within a maximum of 7 days of delivery and the reason for return should be explicitly stated in the email (We’d love to know what went wrong)
- If the product is received in damaged form, you must write to us within 48 hours of delivery so that we can expedite your replacement request. Please attach a picture of the delivered order for our internal quality check
- If in case you have received a product that is different from what you had ordered, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery so that we can expedite your return request. To be eligible for a return, the items must be unused and unopened
- If any item is missing from your order, please reach out to us within 48 hours of delivery and we will get the remaining items shipped
- We ensure that you receive the freshest Teas but if in case you feel that it tastes bad or stale please do not hesitate to reach out to us within 7 days of the order delivery and we shall send a replacement. Please do let us know what you didn’t like exactly and we’ll sort it out for you.
All refunds will be processed only after internal quality checks. For any refund request, you must share the necessary proofs. Our Customer Service team will notify you once the refund request has been approved.
- If your refund has been approved, it shall be processed within 7 business days. If in case you don’t get your refund within the stipulated time, please feel free to reach out to us
- All refunds will be processed to the original mode of payment only
- Root2Leaf Organic is not liable to process any refund if the request is initiated after 7 days of delivery or if you fail to produce necessary proofs
The website www.root2leaforganic.com is operated by root2leaf Organic LLP, a company incorporated under the laws of India having its registered office at Root2Leaf Organic LLP, PLOT NO. B1-B2-B3/11, 1ST FLOOR, G.I.D.C. ELECTRONIC ESTATE, SECTOR-25, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 382024.
Users are requested to read and understand the policy very carefully before using or accessing the website. Through this Policy, Root2Leaf Organic intends to convey the manner in which the user’s information is collated and used by Root2Leaf Organic while providing the services of the website. The policy is blinding on every user of the website and users who does not agree with the terms of this should not use or access the website.
Root2Leaf Organic reserves its right to change, edit, alter, amend, modify, review, revise or substitute this policy with or without notice. Root2Leaf Organic reserves its right to refuse services to any user who does not accept or violates the terms of this policy. This policy is effective from 2015.
COLLECTION OF USER INFORMATION
In general, the website can be browsed without sharing any personal information with Root2leaf organic. However, once the information is shared, you are not anonymous to us.
Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the website. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the website to help analyze or web page flow measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
The user can add or update the user information on a regular basis. When the user updates the user information, Root2Leaf Organic will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
USE OF INFORMATION
We required this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use your personal information to resolve dispute; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you are explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our user agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We may disclose user personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our user agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We may transfer your personal information to servers located outside the country in which you live or to affiliates or other trusted third parties based in other countries so that they may process personal information on our behalf.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE LINKS
Our website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Root2Leaforganic.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Your trust in us is of prime importance. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for customer information privacy.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Our website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in procession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
The user should not disclose the account information, passwords, or any other confidential information to any third party including to other users. To prevent third party’s access to the website the user should sign out from the user account after availing of the services through the website.
The user is solely responsible for the activities that occur under the user’s account including the confidentiality of the user’s password and Root2Leaf Organic is not responsible for the same. While using and accessing the website, the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user’s account and for restricting access to the user’s computer or other system or equipment’s through which the user uses and accesses the website.
However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
CHOICE TO OPT-OUT
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer support at Sales@Root2Leaf Organic.com. We will respond to your request to access within 48 hours. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
In accordance with information technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Root2Leaf Organic India Private Limited.
Plot No. E-13/1, G.I.D.C., Electronic Estate, Sector – 26, Gandhinagar – 382026, India.
Contact No: +917041900704
Email: [email protected] (for retail)
[email protected] (for wholesale)
Time: Monday – Saturday (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Root2Leaf Organic offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Root2leaf organic trusted payment gateway partners, CC Avenue, use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
Root2Leaf Organic accepts the following forms of payment –
• Credit card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Wallet/ Mobile Payments/ Cash Card.
Payments are processed through Razor pay secure website.
• Cash on Delivery
– Payment has to be made by CASH to our delivery partner at the time of delivery (in case of COD option).
– We do not accept cheque or demand drafts.
– COD orders can be delivered only at select locations. Serviceable pin codes can be checked at the time of placing an order.
– COD orders cannot be combined with gift vouchers/ e-gift cards or any other promotions.
– For COD, the minimum order value is 499 INR and maximum order value is 999 INR.
– Maximum two attempts will be made for cash-on-delivery items.
– Same-day delivery will not be applicable for COD shipments.
– Dispatch of COD orders could be delayed because it takes a longer time to process COD orders.
– COD charges are applicable.