Register now to get flat 10% off on your order. + Free shipping order over 1000 Rs.
Why our products are unique:
- Absolutely 100% organic without any artificial chemicals
- Tested for Heavy metals, Pesticides and steroids
- 100% purity of natural ingredients
- Completely Real-Natural and thus absolutely health-friendly
- Made of fresh crops to ensure the best of results
- This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA’s National Organic Program (NOP).
Kabuli Chana also known as chickpeas & garbanzo beans, are part of the legume family. Their nutty taste and grainy texture pairs well with several other foods and ingredients. As a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber, chickpeas may offer a variety of health benefits, such as improving digestion, aiding weight management and reducing the risk of several diseases. Additionally, chickpeas are high in protein and make an excellent replacement for meat in vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Store beyond the reach of children.
- Should be stored in cool place.
- Close the lid properly
Chickpeas are versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes. One popular way to eat them is by adding them to salads, soups or sandwiches.
They’re also a main ingredient in hummus, which is a dip made with mashed chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic. You can buy hummus from the store or make it on your own, such as in this recipe.
Another way to enjoy chickpeas is to roast them, which makes for a delicious and crunchy snack. You can also incorporate them into veggie burgers or tacos.
Root2Leaf Organic produces wide range of Organic USDA Certified products. Root2Leaf Organic had FSSAI, WHO-GMP, ISO 22000:2015 including HACCP certified manufacturing and processing facility. This product is certified with NPOP, USDA NOP, Halal and Kosher certified which further ensure its quality.
There are no reviews yet.